Thursday 28 January 2010

Funniest Text Of The Day ...

I've just had a text from my friend Sandra, who is the celebrity liaison officer for a very large wildlife charity. She recently joined Guardian Soulmates and had a bit of a stalker moment with a chap she had met from the site. She complained to the relevant officials and has now been given a life-long membership. They didn't want to lose her custom apparently.

How bloody depressing is that? I did laugh out loud though.

If it was me I wouldn't rest until ... they had implemented a new application system specifically for men. Every single one would need to have a CRB check, three forms of ID as proof of address, (including household bill) and most important of all .... references from three previous girlfriends. I shall write a letter of suggestion.

Lol. Doris. x

No comments:

Post a Comment